DMZ Tour - North Korean Invasion Tunnel & OP Dora Observatory
The highlight of the DMZ tour is to explore a tunnel dug by North Korea.
Since 1974, South Army has discovered four tunnels crossing the MDL. The tunnels are believed to have been planned as a military invasion or infiltration route.
Each tunnel is large enough to enable the passage of thirty thousand soldiers in one hour. The 3rd tunnel discovered in 1978 penetrates into South Korea by 435 meters beyond the ceasefire line. You are going to hear how the tunnel was discovered with more detailed information from your Tour Guide.
The duration of this tour is 07:30 or 08:00 to 14:30.
The itinerary includes: hotel pick up (Downtown Seoul only ) - Imjingak Park - The Unification Bridge - ID Check - DMZ theater and exhibition hall - The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel - Dora Observatory - Dorasan Station - Pass by Unification Village -Downtown Seoul City Hall.
- See the Unification Bridge and Pass Unification Village
- Also visit the Dora Observatory which overlooks North Korea
- The main highlight of the DMZ tour is to explore a tunnel dug by North Korea.
- Watch a short documentary film at the DMZ theater, and look around relics and reproductions of Korean War at its small exhibition hall.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Pick-up serviceDowntown Seoul only ( free of Charge )
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Transportation throughout the Tour
- Pick up and Drop off
- Admission fee
- Food & drinks
- Passport Required on tour day
- Smart casual attire