Red Square Private Walking Tour
Welcome to this 3 hour private Red Square Walking Tour around the very city centre including Kremlin territory! With this tour, you have a chance to see the main Moscow city sights and to know a lot about Russian history!
Be ready to see the famous Red Square – the very heart of Moscow! Also, see St. Basil Cathedral whose multi-coloured domes hide so many mysteries. Visit Lenin's Mausoleum and Kremlin Wall cemetery where you can find the burial places of such famous people like Stalin, Brezhnev, Gagarin and others.
We will see the Alexander Garden where the Tomb of Unknown Soldier and Internal Flame are located that remind us about the events of the Second World War. Witness the Tsar-Cannon and Tsar - Bell that is the biggest in the world!
Visit All Kremlin Cathedrals where Russian Princes prayed, were crowned and buried. The Senate Palace where The Russian President works now and Christ The Savior Cathedral that is the biggest orthodox cathedral in Russia.
We will finish our tour by visiting the KGB building where the famous soviet prison was located.
- Red Square
- St. Basil Cathedral
- Lenin's Mausoleum and Kremlin Wall Cemetery
- Alexander Garden
- Tsar - Cannon and Tsar – Bell
- All Kremlin Cathedrals
- Senate Palace
- Christ The Savior Cathedral
- KGB building
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Moscow City.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- 3 Hour walking tour
- Private English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking.
- Pick up is only for hotels in Moscow City Centre.