Private 4 Hour Tour of the Kremlin & Red Square, Moscow
Your guide will meet you at your hotel or a set location. We will then head to the very historic city centre. First stop will be the Kremlin where Moscow's history first started. You will get the opportunity to see original Kremlin walls and towers of the 15th century, Arsenal Palace, Senate Palace were the modern President works and the stunning cathedral square with its breathtaking Orthodox cathedrals.
Next, yourself and your guide will visit the Red Square, you will learn of the multicoloured domes of St.Basil Cathedrals and why he's so famous, see Lenin Mausoleum, Bolshoi Theatre and the KGB Building.
Don't hesitate to ask the guide information on any of these fantastic landmarks they are rich with knowledge of this fascinating area of Moscow.
- Take a trip to the Red Square, see the breathtaking Cathedrals
- A private guide from the local area can inform you of all the landmarks.
- Visit the stunning Kremlin and see its original Kremlin walls.
- Visit and learn why the Lenin Mausoleum has it's pyramid shape
- See the colorful Domes of the St. Basil Cathedral
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Maximum 4 people per booking
- Minimum age for this tour is 12
- This tour is not available to book on Thursdays
- Live GuideEnglish, Russian
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel or a designated area in Moscow only
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick Up Service
- Entry Tickets
- Local Private Guide
- Drinks and food
- Bring your camera to take beautiful pictures of the sights
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Check the weather for appropriate clothing