Porto Secrets Private 4 Hour Walking Tour
After meeting your guide in the city center, your tour will start at the imposing Liberty Square, followed by a visit to the impressive S. Bento Railway Station.
Your next visit is the city's cathedral where your guide will disclose some secrets related to its foundation.
Afterwards, follow your guide on a short walk down the old Jewish Quarter to Ribeira Square and take a private guided visit of the impressive Stock Exchange Palace.
Then head to the Clerics Tower to learn about this important monument where your guide will unveil the last secret of your tour before enjoying a lunch feast of a traditional Portuguese meal at a local restaurant.
After lunch, there is time for a short cruise along the Douro River followed by private tastings in some of the best Port wine lodges (optional).
At the end of the tour, your guide will return you to your original meeting point.
- Private guided tour with an official tour guide
- 4-hour walking tour discovering the secrets of Porto
- Free Port Wine tasting if taking the short river cruise
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Local official tour guide
- Private walking tour
- Two free Port Wine tastings if taking the 50 min. river cruise
- Douro River Cruise (10€ p.p.) - Optional
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (5€ p.p.)
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under;
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;