Full-Day Douro Valley Wine and Food Tour from Porto
Excellent service, customized and perfect for the traveler who wants to know and discover the wonders of Porto and the Douro river.
Your tour begins with hotel pickup between 8:30am and 9:00am, returning at 7:00pm.
Transportation by a luxury vehicle guarantees comfort and safety.
After pickup, hear a short presentation about the 'Unvanquished City,' Porto. Throughout the journey, your guide will relate detailed information, for an incredible day of history, culture, and leisure.
Taste wine from two vineyards and have a delicious lunch of traditional Portuguese food.
Tour Main Attractions: Viewings of The Alto Douro Wine Region, Visiting and wine tasting in Douro Valley Quinta, Lunch with traditional Portuguese dishes and visiting and olive oil tasting in Quinta.
- View Alto Douro Wine Region
- Visit Douro Valley Quinta
- Go on Douro River Cruise (Optional)
- Taste the Exquisite Wine
- Taste the Olive Oil
- Enjoy a delicious traditional Portuguese lunch
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Min 3 - Max 8 Adult per booking
- Our tour is Available all year round
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceYour hotel/accommodation (or other requested location) in: Porto, Maia, Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Profesional Guide
- Luxury transportation
- Wine and olive-oil tasting
- Entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Take a Raincoat if it is raining
- Wear comfortable footwear