Porto Full Day Private Tour
Visit the famous Boavista, the renowned House of Music, and go along to the elegant Avenida da Boavista. Follow the tramway from the river toward the seaside district of Foz, where you can stroll along the beach and breathe in the ocean air.
Enjoy a riverside walking tour. Descend the medieval streets into Ribeira, where you can explore its café terraces and picturesque corners.
Your guide will take you by Luis I Bridge and the Douro River on the Gaia side, where World Heritage-classified port wine lodges are located. Next, arrive in the heart of Porto's historic city center.
Visit some of the most photographed sights in the city like Galleries, Aliados Avenue, Majestic Coffee, and learn the history of the city center.
- Visit the Porto wine cellars
- Enjoy the most beautiful landscapes of Porto from Serra do Pilar
- Know the most emblematic places of Porto with our guide support
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is for a group with a maximum number of 4 people
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Port wine cellars with guided tour and wine tastings
- Panoramic boat trip on Douro River (1 hour)
- Medium/High class car with A/C
- Hotel pickup
- Guide and drive service
- Wi-fi on board
- Bottled water
- Tickets to the museums
We will pick up and drop off you at your hotel. We can customize the tour that is depending on about your interests, but we have a detailed plan to suggest and where we include the Douro river cruise and the Porto wine cellars visit.
We suggest the follow tour organization: - Pick up - Históric Center: Cléricos Tower, Lello library, S. Bento train station, Oporto Main Cathedral - Serra do Pilar Monastery and city sight views - D. Luis I bridge and D. Maria Pia bridge - Stock Market Palace - Boavista square and House of Music - City Park, seaside city: Matosinhos - Riverside tour - Panoramic boat trip on Douro River (1 hour) - Visit to one of the best Port wine cellars with guided tour and wine tastings - Drop off
- We can adapt the tour to the different special needs
- Depending of the weather conditions we could need to adapt the tour
- Bring confortable shoes