Porto - Downtown Walking tour
UNESCO has recognized Porto as a World Heritage city, distinguished for its outstanding urban landscape that reflects a history of over 2,000 years. Although hilly, navigating the steep, narrow alleyways of Porto is best on foot.
The Half Day Downtown Tour is made essentially for walking. Why? Because it is the best way to get to know the heart of the city and to pass through its intricate and historic streets.
You`ll have the opportunity to see the city from the top of the Clérigos Tower, pass beside Lello Bookshop and wander on the Cais da Ribeira.
Taste some of the best wines in the world in the Port Wine Cellars and, by Cable Car, we`ll climb one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the city: the Serra do Pilar belvedere.
Also, walk on the upper deck of the Luis I bridge and have a stunning overview of the city.
You`ll see some of the most emblematic stairways, monuments and buildings of the historical center. The city’s own geography and its peculiar architecture will provide a unique experience. Bring your camera!
This tour will take you to the most important points of the city.
- Port Wine Cellars
- Ribeira UNESCO Heritage Site
- Clérigos Tower
- Aliados Avenue
- Viewpoint of Vitória
- Batalha Square
- São Bento Train Station
- Cathedral Sé
- Serra do Pilar Belvedere
- Luís I bridge
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceMeeting point at your hotel or accommodation in Porto city center.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Visit and wine tasting at a Port Wine Cellar
- Gaia Cable Car Tickets
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick Up and Drop Off from hotels in central Porto
- Personal expenses
- Any service that is not clearly specified in the inclusions
- DO NOT forget your camera!
- Comfortable shoes & clothing!