Terceira Island - West coast Group Tour
Explore west coast of Terceira Island, Azores, on a half-day tour.
Departure from the hotel at 9:15-9:30 am, to visit São Mateus Town (fishing town), Ceramic and Pottery workshop, Lagoa das Patas (National park), Serra de Santa Bárbara (tallest mountain of the island), Raminho (view to 3 islands of the central group), Biscoitos (swimming pools formed by lava) and cheese tasting.
- View to 3 islands of the central group
- Cheese tasting
- Biscoitos swimming pools
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- pick up and drop-off at the hotel
- Professional guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothing and a jacket (winter season)
- Bring towel and bathing suit (summer season)