1/2 Day Tour of the Best Terceira Island Has to Offer in the Azores
You no longer have to go to Africa to go on a safari. In the Azores, it is possible to experience a personalized tour with moments of pure adrenaline in an all-terrain vehicle.
The trip is made comfortable in jeeps suitably equipped for the purpose and able to take you to places you did not even imagine existed. It is intended for those who want to see the unusual perspectives and scenarios on the Island of Bruma (Terceira Island) in the most radical way.
Routes on secondary roads, which are not part of the usual tourist itineraries, are favoured. They are narrow, beaten paths and used mostly by farmers. They are lined either with blue hydrangeas( Hortenses), large trees and rough walls of basaltic stone, which cut the green pastures.
The roads lead to breathtaking views, so take the time to stop along the way and step out of the jeep and take a closer look at all of the magical nature that surrounds you.
Enjoy your adventure through the interior of this Island with its breathtaking views, difficult access roads and unique flora.
This tour can either begin at 09:00 to 13:00 or from 01:00 to 16:00
- Admire the spectacular views
- This is a personalized tour
- Enjoy going off the beaten path in a jeep
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel or desired location
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-up drop-off from your hotel or desired location
- Entrance fees to places chosen by customers
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a wind-breaker