Wawel Castle and surrounding Wawel Hill tour
Travel through the most beautiful part of the royal route and discover secrets of the Wawel Hill and the Royal Castle – the historical seat of Polish monarchs, one of the most important Polish monuments and the key attraction of Kraków.
Your tour will be led by an audio guide, prepared by professional city guides, which presents all relevant information in a pleasant form.
Walking tour on the Wawel Hill with an audio guide, which provides information prepared by professional city guides. During the walk, you will visit the most beautiful sections of the Royal Road and the Wawel Hill, where you will learn about the role of individual buildings and stories that related to them.
- The walk – depending on the pace of the participants – usually takes 1-2 hours.
- Visit one of the most amazing places in Krakow!
- Admire the architecture
- Historical tour
- Learn the history of the most important Castle in Poland
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Everyday
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pickup point: Krakowbooking point – Grodzka 52a
- Tickets for the paid exhibitions of the Wawel Castle and the Cathedral are not included in the price of the tour.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio-guided tour
- Entrance Tickets to paid parts of castle
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1