11 Days Machulu La Trek Skardu Balistan Pakistan
- Experience local Nomad Culture
- Enjoy world 2nd Mountains Range Karakrum Range
- Deosai Plan National park
- Apper Kachura & Sadpara Lake
- Shangrila Resort lower Kachura
- Jeep ride, trek Visit Skardu city, Shangrila Resort, shiger fort, Khaplu Fort.
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Hindi, Urdu
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Islamabad International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 10 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Accommodation on a twin-share basis at standard category hotels in towns, 2-person tent during camping.
- Meals: full board at hotels, Full board during trek.
- Transport: Air-conditioned bus on Karakoram Highway, soft-top 4x4 jeeps for Hunza.
- Camping Facilities: 2-person dome tents with mattresses, dining tent with folding table & chairs, kitchen tent and staff, toilet tent.
- Portage of 12.5kg during trek.
- English-speaking mountain guide.
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides.
- other natural calamities or acts of God beyond the control of Rock Valley Tours, their staff and suppliers;Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
Arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel
Departure to the airport in Islamabad for onward flight to Skardu, flights to Skardu is always subjected to weather, if the weather is clear we will be able to flight to Skardu if not then drive to Chilas on Karakorum Highway
Drive to Skardu from Chilas or rest day in Skardu.
Drive to Machulu village, evening to explore the village.
Trek to Gari Khil. Camp
Trek to Machulu La. Camp
Trek down to Machulu village, arrive and transfer to the jeep for onward drive to Khapulu for overnight stay.
Khapulu Rest day/Explore around. Hotel
Drive to Chilas/Narran via Deasoi National Park. arrive and transfer to the hotel.
Drive to Islamabad, on the way we will visit the Taxila museum, arrive and transfer to the hotel
Morning to explore the twin city Islamabad/Rawalpindi and in the evening/night drive to the airport for onward flight to destination sweet home.
- While on an organized trek, it is best to pack all items for your trip in one large piece and one carry on.
- A small day pack is suggested as carry-on to keep items that you will use during while on the trek, bus or jeep.
- Cloths for the trek should be durable, comfortable and easy to wash and dry.