Muscat by Night With Dining at Al Angham Opera House Restaurant
The seating area of Al Angham is breathtaking, the ceilings, the woodwork and everything else is just as elegant and intricate as the inside of the Royal Opera House.
If you’ve been to the Royal Opera House, this is the restaurant version of it. In addition to the main dining area in the restaurant, there are three private dining halls, one that takes ten, another that takes eight and a bigger one that has floor seating.
The private dining halls only offer set menus and do not take a la carte orders.
Al Majlis - Harees & Lamb Soup or Tomato with Dry Lime Soup / Selection of Omani Salads - Watercress Salad
Chicken Masanef and Shuwa Sambosa Omani Shuwa
Roasted Lamb Marinated with Spices
Fata Dijaj - Chicken with Vegetables served on Bed of Artisanal Bread with Dry Limes and Herbs
Maraq Ma’ajeen - Stewed Sun Dried Meat, Lightly Flavored with Garlic
Dessert - Omani Halwa, Farni, Sawiya, Mahoo and Khabisa Bil Fandal, Al Fardh Date Ice Cream plus Hot beverages.
- Al Alam Palace
- Portuguese forts of Jalali and Mirani
- Mutra Souq and Al Ameen Mosque
- Royal Opera House Photo stop
- Opera House Restaurant
- Dinner at Al Angham Restaurant in Opera
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour does not run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Muscat.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Instant Confirmation
- Muscat by night tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Dinner including soft drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
- Women visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and we ask that you do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits and be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local woman is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.