Private Guided Tour of Rotterdam and Delft in the Netherlands
Rotterdam, with its extraordinarily modern and vibrant atmosphere, will surprise you with its impressive grade set, where you will not want to miss a visit to the famous cube houses and the Erasmus bridge.
Cardle of the Dutch modernist architecture, it is a standard-bearer of urban innovation in constant change. Delft is unique, not only for its tranquillity but also for its impressive historical past. It will transport us directly to the heart of the seventeenth century as we walk through its streets.
Streets where masters like Vermeer or Steen walked when the city became a world artistic reference. On this tour, hear stories such as the close relationship between the Orange-Nassau family and the city of Delf.
We will take a trip of the life and work of geniuses such as Vermeer, or visiting the Delft ceramic factory.
- Erasmus Bridge (Rotterdam)
- Visit Erasmus Bridge (Rotterdam)
- Visit Cube Houses (Rotterdam)
- Visit to Market Hall (Rotterdam)
- Visit to Bridge Old town of Delft
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel within the city centre.
- Easy CancellationCancellation more than a week in advance: administration costs of 15% Cancellation fee, between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior : no refund
- On Request
- Parking and taxes
- Private Transportation
- Guided tour with English speaking guide
- Optional activities
- Tips and gratuities
- Any food & drinks not specified under “Inclusions”
- You will visit sights and attractions based on the size of your group recommended by your tour guide.
- A lot of walking will take place on this tour, comfortable footwear is advised.