Half Day Lumbini Sightseeing Tour
Lumbini sightseeing tour is one of the most popular and scenic sightseeing tours in Nepal & considered as one of the most significant pilgrimage destinations located in the southern Terai plains of Nepal. UNESCO has listed Lumbini as a world heritage site.
Lumbini has many new monasteries occupied by different nations. The main attraction of this area is the Ashoka pillar which was identified by the Indian emperor Ashoka.
The temple present in Lumbini is remarkable in the way Maya Devi is shown giving birth to Lord Buddha Puskarni Pool.
The birthing centre of Lord Buddha is other ancient attractions of Lumbini. You will get chance to Visit the World peace lamp, that is ever burning and the Ashok Pillar which is also the sign of Peace and brotherhood you will get chance to visit the peace garden which is much more fabulous.
- Visit the peace garden
- Visit the World peace lamp
- The birthing centre of Lord Buddha
- The Ashoka pillar
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guide Services
- Entrance fee
- Pick up and Drop Facilities
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and Drinks
- Any personal Expenses
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing