Private Kathmandu 3 Day 2 Nights World Heritage Sightseeing tour
During this specially designed one-day Private Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu, you will get the opportunity to visit stunning World Heritage Sites alongside a professional, highly qualified, multi-lingual city guide in our comfortable private transport.
The tour takes us to many magical destinations including Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple and is conducted by a guide who can explain all about the religious, cultural and historical significance of these Heritage Sites.
Come with us on this historical tour and leave with lots of fond memories in your heart.
- Living Goddess’s house/temple observation
- Pottery and Nepali food experience
- Admire the exquisite palace, temples and huge monument of Bhairav in Kathmandu
- Visit the magnificent Bouddhanath Temple
- Unique Newari culture and traditions observation
- Visit The Pashupatinath Temple
- Visit the monuments of Malla Dynasty and many other architectural landmarks
- Admire breathtaking views of the Kathmandu Valley and its surrounding hills
- Visit Swayambhunath Temple (The Monkey Temple)
- Explore The Temple of Lord Shiva
- Visits to the amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Available on Monday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday
- Min 2 - Max 15 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish, German, Chinese
- Pick-up servicePick up from Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Farewell Dinner
- Transport throughout the Tour
- Breakfast and Kathmandu Accommodation (2 nights)
- Local multi-lingual Tour Guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off services
- Tour Certificate upon completion
- Tips for Tour Guide
- Meals and drinks not stated in Itinerary
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Heritage sites Entry Fee
Welcome to Nepal!
Elevation: 1345m/4412ft. Activities: We will meet you at the airport and drive you to your hotel, just relax for the rest of the day to recover from your long journey. Highlights: Bustling Thamel, an array of restaurants, bars and shops.
Accommodation: Kathmandu 3 star hotel.
The tour starts at 6:45 am in morning after Breakfast at Hotel
At around 6:00 am Private vehicle will pick you up and take you to Swayambhunath Temple which is also known as the Monkey Temple.
See the views of the Kathmandu Valley and the surrounding hills, on a clear day, you can see the mountain range from the top of Swayambhunath. This harmonious place on top of the hill is equally sacred for Hindu followers and Buddhists followers.
From Swyambhunath the tour heads towards Patan Durbar Square whose highlights are the stoned temple, Museum, monuments of Malla Dynasty and many architectural landmarks.
Another option of the Patan Durbar Square could be Bhaktapur Durbar Square. If you wish to visit both the Durbar Square then you have to have at least two days time. You can choose either of the destinations for the day sightseeing in one day at Kathmandu Valley.
From Patan, the tour head towards Pashupatinath Temple. The observation of the Hindu fire pyre cremation system and the short walking along the temple of Lord Shiva are the highlights of this region. This is the main deity of Hindu followers.
From Pashupatinath Temple, the tour moves towards Bouddhanath Temple another milestone destination for the tour in Kathmandu as it is also UNESCO World Heritage site listed place of Nepal. The serene prayers and candles, as well as Mane, would be a fascinating experience.
From Bouddhanath the tour comes back to Kathmandu Durbar Square where you can observe the house of living goddess of Nepal Kumari. The palace, temples and huge monument of Bhairav could be seen in Kathmandu.
From this place, you can come back to the hotel in Thamel passing by the authentic Newari settlements at Naradevi and Chhetrapati near Thamel.
Time to go home and tell your friends and family of the fun and adventure had on your trek in Nepal. Or, you could extend your trip. We can arrange many other tours and trips for you, such as Chitwan Jungle Safari, River Rafting Adventure, Scenic Flight, Cycling or even another trek in a different region. We would be both pleased and honored to be at your service.
- Travel Visas are available upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport
- Please keep your travel company email, contact number and Company name
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1