Private Group 14 Day Tour to Mustang, Nepal & Tiji Festival
This trip is specially organized once a year. The trip begins and ends in Kathmandu.
We travel from Pokhara-Lomanthang, Mustang by 4WD. It is off road drive but gives spectacular views of Annapurna Himalayan ranges, Gorge of Kaligandaki river and valley, ancient villages in Mustang, Buddhist meditation caves etc.
The Tiji festival in Mustang is the main attraction.
- Observe Tiji Festival, Tibetan Medical Center etc in Lomanthang
- Visit Ancient Meditation Caves, Gompa and Monasteries
- Ancient villages, its culture, and people of Mustang
- Spectacular views of Annapurna Himalayan ranges
- Opportunity to travel through largest gorge of Kaligandaki river
- 4WD off road adventure from Pokhara-Lomanthang-Pokhara
- Overnight stay in Pokhara
- City sights in Kathmandu
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceKathmandu Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Available Tea houses or lodges accommodation in Beni, Marpha, Jomsom, Tshuksang and Lomanthang
- Service of an English speaking guide, driver, and escort
- Essential permit and entry fees of Upper Mustang and Annapurna Conservation area
- All the entry fees of sights in Kathmandu
- Meals ( see B/L/D in the itinerary )
- Pokhara-Lomanthang-Pokhara transfer by 4WD Jeep
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by private vehicle
- All sightseeing and transfers by private vehicle
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Airport hotel airport transfers
- Items other than specified in above
- Passport and visa fees
You will be met on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu and transferred to hotel of your choice. Overnight at hotel.
This morning, we tour Kathmandu and Swayambhunath Stupa.
See Kathmandu Durbar Square including Kastmandap temple (known as the temple made from the wood of a single tree), visit Kumari (the living goddess), Temple of Akash Bhairab, Kalbhairab, Temple of Taleju, and continue to Swayambhunath Stupa from where you can view all Kathmandu valley.
This afternoon rejoin the coach and visit the Patan City. See Patan Durbar Square, including Krishna Mandir and more.
Overnight at hotel.
Today travel west to Beni. The 8 hours scenic drive gives you spectacular and breathtaking view en-route.
We will have stops for lunch, toilet and picture.
Overnight at Beni.
Early morning drive to Jomsom. We travel through Tatopani, Ghasa, Marpha and Jomsom along the Kaligandaki Goerge.
Overnight in Jomsom
After early breakfast, proceed toward Tsehile.
The trail follows to the bank of Kaligandaki, somewhere crossing the river. The journey passes the villages of Tangbe & Chunksang.
Overnight in Tshuksang.
Enjoy early breakfast and start journey.
Today we cross four passes Taklam La (3240m) Dzong La (3550m), Baga La, Yemdo pass (4000m).
You travel through Samar, Syangboche, Ghemi, Tserang, and Lo-manthang.
There are very few settlements in Mustang. Each village contains about 2-6 families.
Overnight in Lo-manthang.
Explore Mustang and visit King palace, Monasteries, Low Caste Village, Herbal Medical School, even you can visit with Traditional Herbal Medicine Doctor.
Afternoon, join Tiji Festival with locals.
Travel Back to Ghami. Drive includes some stops to observe villages and point of interests.
Travel to Marpha. In Marpha you can observe apple farming and also able to observe villages.
Travel to Pokhara. En-route you can have hot spring bath in Tatopani (hot water ).
Overnight in Pokhara
Explore in Pokhara your own.
After breakfast we travel back to Pokhara.
Overnight in Kathmandu
After breakfast Bhatapur Durbar Square, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple.
An afternoon at leisure and last minute shopping.
This evening is our final get together.
Enjoy farewell dinner and live Nepalese folk dance show.
Morning at leisure for last minute shopping and relax. An EVERGREEN TOURS representative will be on hand to arrange your airport transfer to connect with your flight, (flights any time). B
- Tips is always expected from guide, driver, porters and escort.
- Trip does not includes insurance coverage, so it is advised to have full coverage insurance policy from your own country
- This trip includes traveling over 3000 meter, so it is advised to consult your doctor before to join this trip
- Nepal Visa- Visa is available on arrival for most of natinalities
- 4WD traveling expected dust and bumps so it is recommended to be prepare for it.
- Warm clothing, sun protection, good hiking shoes, sun glasses, recommeded.