Private 3 Days Tour In Pokhara, Nepal
Enjoy this Private tour in Pokhara with family or friends, without mixing with other groups.
Pokhara is the naturally beautiful city with the peaceful environment. There are lots of things to see here. Discover the natural beauty and Nepal's historical place located in Pokhara.
Short Itinerary: Day 01 -Kathmandu / Pokhara, Day 02 - Pokhara, Day 03 - Pokhara / Kathmandu by Road.
- One of the main attractions to the visitors, Pokhara.
- In Pokhara, see the richness of the Valley and its pure natural beauty
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceYou can ask for any service you want.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Drive (car) morning Sarankot to see Sunrise with mountain view.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu drive through tourist bus.
- One hour boating on Fewa lake.
- Full day Pokhara sightseeing in car.
- 2 night 3 stars level hotel with breakfast.
- Bottle water during trip.
- All lunch & dinner.
- Flight Ticket
- All drinks, Tips, etc.
After pick up from your hotel, you will be driven to Pokhara (approx 5hrs/200kms)
Enjoy a one-hour boat ride including visiting Barahi Temple.
Overnight at the hotel
The day starts with an excursion tour of Sarangkot for a spectacular Sunrise View over the Western Himalayas Of Pokhara
You will be returned to the hotel for Breakfast before being picked up again and taken on a half day tour of Pokhara Valley.
Overnight at Hotel
Breakfast at Hotel - Drive back to Kathmandu
Alternatively, for an additional charge for the flight you can be Transferred to Pokhara Domestic airport for flight back to Kathmandu -
- Pokhara valley is equally superb giving as they do elevated close-ups to the snowy peaks. The serenity of Phewa Lake and the magnificence summits like Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) (6977m) and the five peaks of Annapurna range rising behind it create an ambian
- Pokhara is situated at an elevation of 915m above sea level and 200m west of Kathmandu.