Nepal Adventure Tour - Annapurna Sunrise View Trek With Chitwan Pokhara Tour
Famously known as Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, the Annapurna Sunrise View Trek undoubtedly makes trekkers feel vivacious with the mere beauty of the surrounding environment.
The trip starts similar to Annapurna Base Camp trek. Take a trip to Pokhara and further towards Nayapool to embark on walking activities.
The lush green forest of Ulleri will hypnotize trekkers from day one, and the chirping sounds of the birds and earthy smells of the surroundings makes it worthy to be called stupendous holiday moments.
Take an early morning hike before sunrise towards Poon Hill (3210 m) as trekkers trek in anticipation of this beautiful sunrise moment. Capture the enigmatic beauty of sun rays kissing the snow-capped mountains with your camera and eyes as you observe this scintillating tribute of Mother Nature. The overwhelming feeling of thrill, enthusiasm and zeal starts to take over your soul as you take in the splendid views of Mountains like Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli, Shinga Chuli, and Annapurna.
Take the return trip either from Ghandruk (Model Village of Gurung Community in Nepal) or by the same trail. We also provide a safe program with a Chitwan Jungle safari tour, Rafting tour and Pokhara tour.
- Rafting in magical Nepal
- Get close to the wildlife with a Jungle Safari
- Amazing sunrise view from Poon Hill
- Beautiful Gurung culture with natural hot springs to visit
- Visit to a Gurung Museum
- Enchanting Bouddhanath Stupa
- Swayambhunath Buddhist Temple
- The famous Pashupatinath Temple
- The historic site of Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Magnificent Rhododendron and Oak Forests
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 13 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up servicePick Up from Kathmandu International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System )
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- Breakfast, accommodation throughout the tour
- Three star hotel in Kathmandu Tea house accommodation during the trek
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two persons = 1 porter with a maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- 1 Hour Spa service in Pokhara after your trek is finished
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staff
- Trekking permit for National park
- Round Transport ( Kathmandu to Trekking starting point to Kathmandu)
- Airport pick-up and drop off service
- Personal expenses
- Lunch, Dinner,Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in kathmandu
- Travel insurance for traveler
- 10% tip for Guide and 5% tip for Porter
- During trekking the single supplement is USD 250
- Single supplement (per person for accommodation USD 80) Per night
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (without itinerary)
Based on your arrival time, a representative from Nepal Trekking Routes will meet you at Kathmandu International Airport [TIA] to welcome and receive you.
You will then be escorted to your hotel where you can refresh and relax before an evening welcome dinner program organized at a Nepali restaurant.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
After enjoying a morning breakfast you will be picked up by your guide from the hotel and taken around Kathmandu for sightseeing where you will visit world heritage monuments such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambunat and Bouddhanath.
In the evening our trekking guide will conduct a briefing about the trekking program before dinner.
Overnight at Kathmandu.
You will take a short scenic 30 min flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Or alternatively, you can drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara which takes about 6 hours.
Overnight in Pokhara.
Your trekking starts from today and after breakfast, you will drive to Naya Pul, the starting point of your trek.
The trek quickly enters a village trail following Modi Khola and after a 2-hour trek, you will reach the small town of Birethanti.
Enroute you will pass through Sudami before reaching Tikhe Dhunga.
Overnight in Tikhe Dhunga.
Continue your trek through rhododendron and oak forests. You will cross through numerous streams to reach Nangethanti where you will have lunch. From here it is another 2 hours walk to Ghorepani.
Overnight in Ghorepani.
The trek to Poon Hill is perhaps the most popular part of this trek. Poonhill at 3210m is the most popular point to view Annapurna, Fishtail and Dhaualigir peaks.
It will take around 1.5 hrs to reach the top of Poonhill from Ghorepani.
Return to Ghorepani and have a sumptuous breakfast before heading to Tadapani via Banthanti.
Overnight in Tadapani.
The trail from Tadapani to Ghandruk is mainly downhill through forests of rhododendron and juniper. Ghandruk is a famous Gurung Village which hosts the Annapurna conservation office and Gurung museum.
Overnight in Ghandruk
Leaving Ghandruk behind we will head towards Modi Khola and cross over it via a suspension bridge.
The trail then climbs up to Landruk, another Gurung village, with its characteristic oval-shaped houses. It is another 1 hour trek before reaching Tolka village.
Overnight in Tolka
Tolka to Phedi and Pokhara - where you will have two options for your return.
You can either trek from Tokla to Nayapul via the village of Deurali or return to Phedi via Pothana. Both Nayapul and Pothana touch the highway that takes us back to Pokhara.
Overnight in Pokhara.
Pokhara exploration day tour
Drive from Pokhara to chitwan for Jungle safari tour
Chitwan Jungle safari tour
After Chitwan Jungle safari tour drive back to Kathmandu
Depending on the time of your departure, our representative will accompany you to Tribhuvan International Airport.
- We strongly recommend a complete travel insurance package
- Travel Visas are available upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport
- Good quality boots for trekking and sneakers for campsite are advised
- Before your trek in Nepal, it is advised to learn all about altitude sickness and the safety measures to avoid it
- Down Jackets and Sleeping Bags are supplied, however, it is recommended you bring your own
- We ensure that our clients needs are met all through the whole travel process from beginning to end
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1