Nepal 2 Nights and 3 Days Helicopter Tour
The beautiful Saligramam, or as it’s popularly known Muktinath, is a sacred pilgrimage site regarded highly in both the Hindu and Buddhist beliefs. From here, at a height of 3,710 meters, the world seems to open up in all its glory with stunning views of the magnificent Himalayan Mountains.
Nepal has unique diversities in terms of nature and in terms of people and culture. We offer a rare opportunity to explore this country from totally a different perspective (from the air).
We wish to show the authentic and exotic trips, distinguished from the generally practised concepts of travel and adventure.
- Annapurna visit by helicopter
- Helicopter trip to Himalayan tour
- Visit Pashupati Nath Temple and Muktinath Jomsom
- Be amazed at the views of Nepal by helicopter
- See Jomsom by helicopter
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Heli Tour
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Uzbek
- Pick-up serviceFrom Kathmandu Airport and Departure to Kathmandu Airport or nearest boarder.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Tour escort/host
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- The listed price does not include a [As per location rule] parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include a [as per Airlines rule] departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in.
After airport clearance, you will transfer to a 4 or 5-star hotel.
After lunch, you will visit Swambhunath Temple or Bhaktapur Durbar Square and see a cultural program.
Tour time: 2-3 hours
After breakfast, you will transfer to the airport to take a helicopter to visit Muktinath Temple.
In the afternoon you will have a city tour around Kathmandu.
IF YOU ARE FREE AND EASY FOR ACCLIMATIZATION OF HEIGHT AND HILLS OF SNOW MOUNTAIN, YOU MAY KEEP DO YOUR PHYSICAL EXERCISE. THEN YOU PROCEED YOUR FURTHER DESTINATION,. THIS IS OPTION as per your health and medication situations. International Departure.
- Wear normal clothes from March to October and warm clothes from November to Feburary
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1