Luxurious Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara tour
You will start a week tour to Nepal from Kathmandu Valley, visiting UNESCO World Heritage Site cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur.
Then, drive to Chitwan Jungle to discover why the National Park holds an important place in preserving the wild lives that are rapidly getting extinct from this planet.
From Chitwan, we continue our journey to the amazing Lake City of Pokhara. The trip encompasses some of the most spectaculars natural, cultural, and wildlife splendours of Nepal as well as provide an opportunity to mingle with local people with their ethnic lifestyles.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Himalayan peaks – Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and the Annapurna range.
- Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park.
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara.
- Explore the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley.
- Guided city tours in Pashupatinath, Buddhanath, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan etc.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe will provide private transportation for Airport Pickup and Airport Drop
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- 2 Yoga classes (On 2nd and 8th Day).
- Welcome and Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking Guide
- Luxurious transportation throughout the trip(Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with private vehicles
- Full board meal plan in Chitwan with all activities
- Accommodation in 4 star category hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Tibet or similar category), Chitwan (Hotel Seven Star or similar category) and Pokhara (Hotel Mount Kailash Resort or similar category)in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport by a private vehicle.
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu (Below $ 20)
- Your personal expense
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu and in Pokhara(Meal costs about 3 -7 dollars per item depending on the place where you eat).
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
After arriving in Kathmandu, a representative will pick you up from the airport and take to your hotel.
In the afternoon, you may take a rest.
In the evening, there will be a welcome dinner hosted by us where you will be served authentic Nepalese cuisine, which will introduce you to the country’s food culture.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Partake in some Yoga (optional) in the morning and after breakfast, we host a pre-trip meeting at your hotel in Kathmandu where you will be introduced your tour guide.
Please seek this opportunity to ask questions about your trip. This includes a final briefing and preparations for the trip. For the meeting, please make sure you bring your passport, one passport-size photos, and a readable copy of your travel insurance policy.
After the pre-trip meeting, your sightseeing trip will start with a private vehicle and a professional tour guide at your disposal. You will visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The rest of your time in Kathmandu is free for further exploration and some last-minute shopping in Thamel area nearby your hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning after breakfast drive to Chitwan (415 meters/1360 ft). After approximately 5-6 Hrs we will reach Chitwan and you will be greeted by the hotel representative who will hand you the full schedule of the activities that you will be doing throughout your stay in Chitwan.
Activities in Chitwan include Lunch followed by a tour of Tharu village and park visitor center. - Sunset view from Rapti River, dinner & cultural program.
Overnight at Chitwan.
Today, the day will be filled with different types of jungle and non-jungle activities so in other words, it’s a day to have fun and to learn and observe new things.
Activities in Chitwan include: Canoeing & jungle walk or a visit to the elephant breeding center. Lunch followed by an elephant safari with evening entertainment.
Overnight at Chitwan.
After breakfast, leave Chitwan for Pokhara (known as The Lake City owing to the large number of lakes in the city). This journey is 135 KM and takes 4-5 hours.
The road first passes through the subtropical jungles and fertile vegetation in Chitwan.
As you leave Chitwan, the landscape changes. You will see hills, small settlements and terraced farms.
Upon your arrival in Pokhara, the beautiful lake city, you are rewarded with magnificent views of the Himalayas, including Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Manaslu (8,156m), Machhapuchhre (6,993m), the five peaks of Annapurna and others.
Check-in to the hotel and take a rest.
You may also stroll in the streets of Pokhara and just enjoy being in one of the most beautiful cities of Nepal.
Overnight in Pokhara.
After Breakfast at the hotel, you will have a private vehicle and a professional tour guide at your disposal.
The places you visit are Bindhabasini Temple, Davis fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Phewa Lake and Barahi Temple,Seti River Gorges and Tibetan Refugee Camps.
You have an option of driving or flying back to Kathmandu (6-7 Hours drive/25 minute flight).
The Pokhara-Kathmandu flight swifts along the Himalayas unveiling Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Langtang ranges.
After returning to Kathmandu, you have the afternoon and the evening to stroll along the streets of Kathmandu for some last-minute shopping.
There is a farewell dinner in a typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural performances.
You have the option to extend your trip to continue onto rafting adventure, Kathmandu valley shopping tour, mountain biking and other activities.
Yoga (optional) in the morning and breakfast. After a few days of fun and excitement the day to bid farewell has arrived. Our representatives will escort you to the Tribhuwan International Airport as per your flight time.
After the wonderful opportunity to organize this tour for you we wish you a safe and happy journey ahead.
- Trip Extensions: If you like our service and you want to extend your trip, then we can organize your further trip to neighboring countries and other trekking and amazing places of Nepal.
- Insurance/Evacuation: We hope no serious problems arise for you in your journey, but if you get caught by serious illness then we will do our best to take you to the nearest hospital possible. So, it is good for you to have insurance
- The expense of your journey mostly depends on your eating habit because the cost of your food is not included in the package. The food will cost you about 20 US$/day and extra 10 to 12 US$ for hot drinks and snacks. Other cost may occur.
- Please book your international flight to arrive and depart from Kathmandu international airport. The tour starts with an orientation meeting at about 5 pm on the first night of the tour and ends after the scheduled trip
- You can get a visa in Kathmandu airport upon arrival for $25 USD (or equivalent in other major currencies) for a 15 day visa or $40 USD for a 30 day visa. Please bring 2 photos for the visa. Expect to have some waiting time in the queue
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.