Kathmandu Valley Day Tour
Kathmandu Valley Day Tour is an itinerary designed to explore four of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. During the Kathmandu valley day tour, one can visit the Pashupatinath “The crematory place of Hindus”Boudhanath Stupa “ Largest Buddhist stupa of Asia”, Kathmandu Durbar Square “Historical and ancient palace” and Swoyambhunath “The Monkey Temple”.
Meeting with the living goddess “Kumari” at Kathmandu Durbar Square is a fantastic experience. Ancient architecture, ingenious palace, splendid Temple & Monasteries, jaw-dropping view of Kathmandu Valley are the prime attractions of Kathmandu Valley Day Tour.
Kathmandu Valley Day Tour is an excellent trip for the traveller having a strong desire to visit UNESCO enlisted sites & “the city of temple Kathmandu”. Our Kathmandu sightseeing tour will commence after breakfast & it will take around 4-5 hours to conclude this trip.
- Visit the crematory of Hindus is Pashupatinath
- Meet with the living goddess Kumari in Durbar Square
- See breathtaking views of Kathmandu Valley
- Explore four of the UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 2 and under are free of charge
- Pick-up serviceHotel pickup and drop-off (Thamel or near Thamel)
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation by private air condition car
- Pick and drop from Hotel
- Any kind of Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- Lunch on the way