Full Day Trisuli River Rafting Private Tour
Trip start after breakfast in the hotel then driving 3 Hours from Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan. Trisuli River enjoys scenic valleys, terraced rice fields, and impressive gorges with exciting and fun, but not overly challenging whitewater.
With pool and drop rapids, there is plenty of time in between the excitement to enjoy swimming, cliff jumping and simply soaking up the beautiful scenery.
Charaudi is the starting point of the trip and finished in Kurentar after 3 hours paddle in the river. Conveniently running from just outside Kathmandu towards Chitwan and Pokhara, the Trisuli is one of Nepal’s most popular rivers, providing an exhilarating and refreshing alternative to the bus towards some of Nepal’s most popular adventure travel destinations.
- Lunch on the side of the river
- Enjoy swimming, cliff jumping and drop rapids at Trisuli River
- 3 Hour Rafting class
- Free time for soaking up the tranquil scenery
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Adult price applies to all travellers
- Children under 12 are not recommended on this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up service from hotels in Thamel or near Thamel only.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Industry standard first aid kits
- River permits
- Round trip transportation by tourist and local bus
- Lunch in River Resort
- Rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wet suits
- Professional safety kayakers
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan**
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc… Footwear
- Please bring a change of clothes, towels, sunscreen, cash and a camera.
- Wear appropriate footwear - Shoes that can get wet and that will also stay on your feet