Full day Shanga Panauti and Dhulikhel Tour
Dhulikhel is the administrative centre of Kavrepalanchowk District at the Eastern rim of Kathmandu Valley, 1550m above sea level.
The place offers one of the finest panoramic views of the spectacular snow-capped mountains, with the snowy mountains on the backdrop.
On the way to Dhulikhel, you will stop in Sanga which is mainly famous for worlds tallest sculpture of the Hindu god Shiva. Panauti is another quaint and interesting destination of Nepal. It feels as if has been left exactly the way the founders had built the town.
A nostalgic atmosphere covers the narrow town streets and ancient structures. It is known as a Newari town that is located near Roshi Khola & Punyamata Khola. Panauti can be easily reached from Kathmandu, which is at a distance of 32 km south-east of the capital city.
The Information Technology Park, country's only Information Technology Park is situated in between Banepa & Panauti.
- The beautifully carved windows and doors of the old Newari houses
- The ancient hillside town of Dhulikhel
- The sacred Panauti
- See the Kailashnath Mahadev Statue
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- Monument Entrance Fees at all places as per the Itinerary.
- Guide for sightseeing tour
- Using A/c private Vehicle for sightseeing tour.
- Personal Expeses
- Any food and lunch
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing