Full Day Pashupatinath Boudhanatha and Bhaktapur City Tour
The Temple of Lord Shiva, Pashupati Nath, with two tiered golden roofs and silver door is considered one of the holiest shrines for Hindus, although only Hindus are allowed inside the temple, visitors can clearly see the temple and the activities performed in the temple premises from the eastern bank of the Bagmati river.
Boudhanath Stupa (or Bodnath Stupa) is the largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet. It is the centre of Tibetan culture in Kathmandu and rich in Buddhist symbolism.
The stupa is located in the town of Boudha, on the eastern outskirts of Kathmandu. Your guide gives you some free time to continue exploring this mystic place.
Next, your tour moves towards the city of Bhaktapur, also known as the "City of Devotees." As you wander along bustling ancient alleys, your eyes naturally shift skyward towards the impressive pagoda rooftops.
The must-see building in Bhaktapur is the 99-foot-high (30-m) Nyatapola Temple, with 5 pagoda roofs towering above the market square. The temple still holds great importance to local people, with constant offerings taking place amid the clanging and tinkling of big and little bells.
- 99ft high Nyatapola Temple
- Boudhanath Stupa - The largest stupa in Nepal
- See The Temple of Lord Shiva
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Children 2-11 pay the adult price
- Children over 12 also pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel or airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- Monument Entrance Fees at all places as per the Itinerary.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing tour
- Using A/c private Vehicle for sightseeing tour.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Any food and Drinks
- Wear casual appropriate clothing