Full day Kathmandu city, Patan and Bhaktapur City Tour
This full-day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu includes several prominent religious monuments. Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, a World Heritage site located in front of the old royal palace, and learn about the former Kathmandu Kingdom from your professional guide. Then move to another ancient city Patan.
The influences in the city have transcended centuries, culminating in the 12th to 16th centuries under the Malla Dynasty. Take your time to admire the religious structures surrounding the main square, some of which highlight the Hindu Trimurti—the gods Vishnu, Brahma, and Shiva.
Your guide gives you some free time to continue exploring this mystic place. Next, your tour moves towards the city of Bhaktapur, also known as the "City of Devotees."
As you wander along bustling ancient alleys, your eyes naturally shift skyward towards the impressive pagoda rooftops. The must-see building in Bhaktapur is the 99-foot-high (30-m) Nyatapola Temple, with 5 pagoda roofs towering above the market square.
The temple still holds great importance to local people, with constant offerings taking place amid the clanging and tinkling of big and little bells.
- Bhakapur Durbar Square
- Royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom
- 17th century stone inscription
- Visit Kumari Ghar (Abode of the Living Goddess)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Monument Entrance Fees at all places as per the Itinerary.
- Guide for sightseeing tour
- Using A/c private Vehicle for sightseeing tour.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Extra Transport services
- Travel insurance
- Any food and Drinks
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing