Full Day Kathamndu City, Swayambhunath and Patan Tour
This full-day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu includes several prominent religious monuments. Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, a World Heritage site located in front of the old royal palace, and learn about the former Kathmandu Kingdom from your professional guide.
Continue on to see the Tibetan Buddhist Stupa of Swayambhunatha. The stupa is one of the most ancient in this part of the world and its worshippers come from diverse ethical backgrounds. Situated on the top of a hill.
It provides an excellent view of the Katmandu Valley. One of the most popular sites of Patan Durbar square is the Shikhara style Krishna Mandir which was built by King Siddhi Narsingh Malla in the 17th century. It is supposed to be the 1st specimen of Shikhara Style temple all made in stone.
- Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, a World Heritage site
- Have an excellent view of the Katmandu Valley
- See the Tibetain Buddhist Stupa of Swayambhunatha.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel or airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- Monument Entrance Fees at all places as per the Itinerary.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing tour
- Using A/c private Vehicle for sightseeing tour.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal Expenses
- Wear appropriate clothing.