Full Day Hiking trip to Nagarjung Hill
Nagarjung hiking is a short single day tour. It is best for nature exploration and sightseeing of Kathmandu valley with incredible mountain views towards the north. This is easy and proper stretching for body and mind.
It’s Situated on the northwest of Kathmandu the place is situated at altitude 2128 m top of Nagargung hill. Which also called historical Jamacho Peak (6,300 feet) The Mountain is called Nagarjung hill because Nagarjun’s cave-residence is found there, where he performed meditation.
Besides Nagarjun cave, there is some other cave of Buddha, Mahasiddhas. Nagarjung consists of well-known Buddhist Stupa. The roads lead to the western side of the city through Raniban (Queen Forest) towards Stupa.
After a filling breakfast, giving you energy for your day ahead, we will pick you up from your hotel in Thamel and drive to the hiking starting point. We will start hiking around 8:30 am and it will take 4 hours to reach the top of the hill. Once there, stand back and take in the magnificent views of Langtang Ranges and Kathmandu Valley.
We will eat our packed lunch surrounded by the breathtaking views. Once lunch is over, we will begin to make our way to the bottom which should take us 2 and a half hours. Once at the bottom we will return you to your hotel where you can rest and relax.
- The best tour there is for nature and exploration
- See incredible views from the top of Kathmandu Valley
- Visit the caves of Buddha
- Have a packed lunch surrounded by magnificent views
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 6 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Children over 12 pay the adult price
- Not recommended for children under 12
- Pick-up serviceHotel pickup and drop-off (Thamel or near Thamel)
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- National Park Entry Fee.
- Experience tour guide
- Pickup and drop from Hotel by private car (Thamel or near Thamel)
- Packed lunch (Vegetarian available)
- Personal expenses
- Please bring a raincoat in monsoon season
- Appropriate hiking shoes should be worn
- We would advise you to bring a jacket as the top of the hill can be chilly