Full day Bhaktapur City, Changunarayan Temple and Nagarkot Tour
Changunarayan Temple is situated in Bhaktapur, about 12 km to the east of Kathmandu. Dedicated to one of the main Hindu god Vishnu, it is one of the oldest specimens of pagoda architecture you can find in the valley.
The temple dating from the Licchavi period is decorated with exquisite wood and stone carvings. Bhaktapur Durbar Square ( listed in world heritage site in 1979 AD) is the plaza in front of the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1401m above sea level.
It is one of three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Bhaktapur Durbar Square is located in the current town of Bhaktapur, also known as Bhadgoan, which lies 14 km east of Kathmandu.
Nagarkot is an old city which is one of the nearest and most famous mountain viewpoint 32 km away from Kathmandu. You can enjoy the sunrise over the Himalayas if you start the tour early in the morning.
- See The Himalayan peaks
- Nagarkot one of the most famous Mountain Viewpoint from Kathmandu
- Changu Narayan Temple
- Taumadhi Square
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- Monument Entrance Fees at all places as per the Itinerary.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing tour
- Using A/c private Vehicle for sightseeing tour.
- Extra Transport services
- Travel insurance
- Any food and Drinks
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing