Everest Mountain Flight
Taking a mountain flight is one of the most exhilarating things you can do in Nepal. Easily arranged, you can go eye-to-eye with Mt.
Everest and world’s highest peaks within minutes! Nepal is the home to the greatest range of mountains in the world and understandable many visitors come to Nepal to see them.
However, not everyone is a trekker or a mountaineer or has the time to walk in the mountains, so what are the options for these visitors to enjoy the highest points on the planet? Mountain flights! All of our passengers are invited to the cockpit to view the spectacular views of the world’s tallest mountains.
You will be given a brochure to identify each peak. Also, the air hostess will guide you to identify the peaks. You can see lots of mountains like Dorje Lakpa, Chhoba Bhamare, Gauri Shanker, Melungtse, Cho Oyu, Pumori, Nuptse, Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjunga and even glimpses of the Tibetan Plateau.
You will also get Certificate of Completion.
- Certificate of Completion from Airlines
- Close view of Lhotse (8516 m), Nuptse (7855 m), Amadablam (6812 m), Chamlang (7319 m), Makalu (8463 m), Gauri Shankar (7134 m), Langtang Lirung (7234 m), Annapurna (8091 m), Manasalu (8,136 m), Ganesh (7,429 m), Kanchenjunga (8,586) and other many more.
- Guaranteed window seat
- Get a chance to have a great Himalayan view from cockpit one by one
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceHotel pickup and drop-off (Thamel or near Thamel)
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Please wear appropriate clothing
- Don't forget to bring your passport and a camera to capture the amazing views