Everest Helicopter tour with Breakfast
Himalayan adventure treks and tours present Everest Base Camp Heli tour to see Mount Everest and its surrounding mountains ranges. This tour meets the desire of every tourist who wants to take advantage to see Everest but does not have enough time and is suitable for a person in any physical shape.
The journey starts from Kathmandu airport with a helicopter, flying parallel to the Himalayan range. After landing at Lukla for fueling, you will fly to Hotel Everest view; the aircraft will land at the hotel’s helipad. You can enjoy your breakfast with the outstanding view of Mount Everest.
After breakfast, your tour will take you closer to Mt. Everest and all other magnificent views of Himalayas, like Amadablam, Pumori, Amadablam, Cho Oyu etc. Depending upon the crowd at the base camp, you will find lad either at Everest Base Camp or head closer to Kalapatthar for a quick photograph then the helicopter will fly to Lukla and then to Kathmandu.
- Breakfast in Highest hotel in the World
- Splendid view of Mountains
- Helicopter adventure
- Take photos in Kalapatthar
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All travelers pay the adult price
- Minimum of 3 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceHotel pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesDisabled people can also do this program. Service will be available.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All service and government taxes
- Airport Tax.
- Breakfast in Everest View hotel.
- Helicopter Airfare.
- National park permit,Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Pickup and drop from hotel
- Any kind of personal expenses which are not mentioned by the company.
- Travel insurance.
Drive from the Hotel to the airport which takes around 20/30 min drive to reach the airport where you will have a boarding process for adventure mountain Heli flight.
Fly to Everest Region to explore the Mount Everest and other lots of mountain at the same time we will have incredible Mount Everest view with our organic Breakfast.
Might be the highest altitude breakfast in the world.
After breakfast, we fly from Syangboche to Everest Base Camp and round by the heli trying to show as much as possible and explore Kalapatthar where you can see Gigantic views of mountains and glaciers around you give a sense of heaven including a close-up view of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Nuptse and Pumori.
Where you will get 5 to 10 min to make pictures there...you will feel amazing! Take in the smell the of top of the world!
After the photo shoot on the top of the world, we fly back to Kathmandu to see the Mount Everest.
From the airport, a car will take you to your hotel.
- Do not forget to bring camera
- Make sure to bring down jacket and warm clothes