Daman Day Trips in Nepal
It is situated 80 kilometres south-west of Kathmandu, midway to Hetauda at an altitude of 2322m. Daman is located on the Tribhuvan Highway in between Kathmandu and the town of Birgunj. For the view of the breathtaking grandeur of the world's highest peaks extending in one glittering are from far-west of Dhaulagiri to far-east of Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) there is no better place than Daman.
There is a view tower fitted with long range telescopes. Locked within rugged mountain ranges, nestled in the lap of the picturesque snow-capped peaks, gilded glaciers, glittering lakes and shrines draped along the picturesque Himalayan ranges, the kingdom of Nepal is a land of sublime scenery.
The fascinating landscapes offer some of the best walking trails on earth and there are numerous paths leading to various destinations whose beauty unfailingly impresses all tourists and visitors. One such place for those who seek the ultimate pan-Himalayan view of breathtaking splendour where the world's highest peaks extend in an arc from the far east of Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) to the far west of Dhaulagiri - and those who are keen to travel the extra distance to find it - is Daman.
It claims to be the only place in Nepal from where you can have the most majestic views of 8 of the10 highest Mountain peaks in the world. Daman offers unimpeded views of these mountains include Mt Everest (8848), Kanchenjunga (8586m), Lhotse (8516m), Yalung Kang (8505m), Makalu (8463m), Dhaulagiri (8167m), Manaslu (8163) and Choyo Oyu (8201m). Other peaks that are also visible from Daman are Annapurna III (7555m), Phurbi Chyachu (6637m), Choba Bhamre( 6016m) and Gaurishanker (7134m).
All these make for a singularly spectacular Himalayan panorama unmatched from any other place in Nepal or indeed, the world.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Mineral Water
- Entrance fee if needed
- Guide Services
- Pick up and Drop facilities
- Overnight charge if needed
- Any food and Beverage
09:00 : After breakfast drive to Daman 12:00 : reach Daman and and enjoy Mountain View/scenery. 13:00: Lunch 14:00: Drive to Hotel in Kathmandu
- Please wear appropriate clothing