Chandragiri Hill by Cable Car Riding
Situated in the south west of Kathmandu Valley, Chandragiri Hill with Holy Valeshwor Temple is considered to be the ideal destination for a day’s escape from the city.
From Chandragiri Hill, we can enjoy the beautiful Kathmandu Valley along with spectacular views of Ganesh Himal, Mt. Manaslu and the Langtang range which makes you think that you are seeing the whole of Nepal.
Chandragiri Hill is seven km away from Thankot and a cable car has been in operation since August 2016. This is now the shortest mode of transportation for visitors willing to get to the top. It's a perfect day tour out for the family, for couples, and friends and makes for lifetime memories.
After breakfast or lunch (not included), you will drive by private car for 45 minutes to Thankot. Here you will take the Cable- Car ride and visit Chandragiri Hill (2540M) and enjoy the Majestic view of the mountains and Kathmandu valley.
- Majestic views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and Langtang range
- Enjoy a cable-car ride
- Explore Kathmandu Valley
- Visit Valeshor mahadev (lod Shiva) Hindu temple
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Nepali
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English speaking driver
- Cable-car ticket
- Private transportation
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Wear comfortable footwear