A Private Half Day Tour to Nagarkot Sunrise & Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Private tour to Nagarkot Sunrise & Bhaktapur Durbar Square is a captivating itinerary offers amazing opportunities to explore splendid view and the heritage site nearby Kathmandu valley.
Among all the places for mountain viewing in the Kathmandu Valley, Nagarkot, 32 km, is usually considered to be the best. The views go from Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchenjunga in the east.
Early morning at 5:30 am, our driver will pick you from the hotel lobby for an interesting drive on the outskirt of Kathmandu city heading North East past Bhaktapur city outskirts, as the drive climbs uphill past farm villages to reach at Nagarkot hilltop of 2,100 meter high.
At Nagarkot with view tower where you can catch the first morning rays and sunrise views over mountain panorama which extends from Manaslu-Ganesh-Langtang-Jugal Himal towards the east at Mt. Everest range.
Nagarkot is a favourite weekend spot of city folks to escapes the busy hustle/bustle life of Kathmandu, where you will be in the midst of serene natural surroundings with excellent views of dramatic landscapes and mountains.
Enjoying the early sunrise and then drive downhill towards Bhaktapur Durbar Square an old medieval city retaining its rich heritage of past glory.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Nagarkot is also the one of the most famous Mountain Viewpoint from Kathmandu
- See the splendid mountains views
- One of the best Sunrise view point Nagarkot
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travelers
- Pick-up servicePickup and drop Thamel or near Thamel Hotel.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by private air condition vehicle
- Experience driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop (from Thamel or Near Thamel)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Please bring camera to capture sunrise in Nagarkot
- Please bring warm clothes as it is a little cold in the early morning at Nagarkot