3 Day Chisapani Nagarkot Guided Trek
Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking is most natural and panoramic view of Kathmandu valley. Chisapani and Nagarkot treks are the famous and easy trek for all the year.
Trekkers who don’t want to go for the long trek and wants to see many things about Nepal this is the best destination. In the short period, you can enjoy lots of mountains which is above 8000m high.
Accessible and attractive mountain like Gaurishankar, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa including a distance views of Mt. Everest.
On the same way trekkers who love the peaceful nature, forest, Culture, deep valley, ethnic villagers and village.
- Perfect view and luxury resort in Nagarkot
- Sunrise and sunset in Nagarkot
- Enjoy a true sense of space and uninterrupted views
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Children under 8 are not permitted on this tour
- Pick-up serviceHotel pickup and drop-off (Thamel or near Thamel)
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All government taxes.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porter (1 porter for 2 clients).
- All accommodations in tea houses/ Resort in Nagarkot
- Entrance fee in Bhaktapur
- All necessary paper works.
- National Park Permit.
- Trekking permit.
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during trekking
- Pickup and drop from Hotel ( Thamel or near Thamel)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
After breakfast at hotel we take the private car and its takes about 1hour and 30 minutes drive. we start this trek from the northeastern of Kathmandu place called Sundari Jal which means beautiful water.
The first stretch of the trek is uphill walk through the rhododendron forest of the Shivapuri National park. After 4-5 hrs of the walk, we reach the spectacular Mountain Viewpoint of Chisapani from where we can have a close view of a long range of Eastern Himalayas from Langtang to Gaurishankar Ranges.
They have guest houses and we will stay overnight at guest house.
On the second day, we walk past some ethnic villages and mostly through a dense and beautiful forest, listing the birds chirping and enjoying the view of the Himalayas.
In the winter months we sometimes even meet wild fowls and occasionally even deer. After a few hours Jungle walks, we follow the village and sweet smile of villagers. We get lots lot of opportunity to see the typical old houses from ethnic people who are living there for a long time. At the same time, we can see the farm how they cultivate their crops in their way.
This is a beautiful and new experience. After lunch in some village, we continue to Nagarkot, which is another famous Mountain Viewpoint in Kathmandu valley. This is the most attractive view of international and eco-tourism as well. When the weather is clear, we can see lots if an aspect of maha langur Himalayan ranges including Mt. Everest.
Nagarkot has modern facility hotels which provide all the facilities which we need in contemporary life. Evening time we walk 45 minutes to tower to see the sunset and stay overnight at hotel.
Early morning we see the spectacular sunrise view from the room. Nagarkot is a such a beautiful place you can see sunset and sunrise from room. After breakfast, we drive back to Kathmandu on the way to see the Bhaktapur Durbar Square which is a historical place and world heritage site.
Bhaktapur is very rich in art and architecture with ethical Newari people and its culture.
- Please wear appropriate winter clothing and shoes for hiking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1