2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan National Park Safari Tour
The Chitwan National Park (CNP) is a world heritage property, and it also contains a Ramsar Site Beeshazari Tal in its buffer zone. The Chitwan National park has a history of over three decades in park management and rich experience in resolving conflicts between the park and the people.
It is a precious natural area in the Terai, the subtropical southern part of Nepal. A total of 68 species of mammals, 544 species of birds, 56 species of herpetology and 126 species of fish have been recorded in the park.
The park is especially renowned for its protection of One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial Crocodile.
- Chance to see one horn endanger Rhino
- First Elephant breeding center in Asia
- Best place to do jungle walk inside National Park
- Get close to the wildlife with a Jungle Safari
- Meet the Tharu community
- See many species of mammals, birds and fish
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travelers
- Pick-up serviceHotel pickup and drop-off (Thamel or near Thamel).
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pickup drop from Sauraha bus stop
- All activities as Mentioned
- All entrance and National Park fees
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Personal consumption of alcohol and beverages
- Personal insurance of any kind
Welcome drinks upon arrival.
16:00 Village walk including Tharu Village tour, Elephant stable and sunset viewpoint.
18:15 Dinner (Either before the cultural program or after the program)
19:00 Tharu Cultural Program
08:00 Canoeing + Bird Watching+ Jungle walk + Elephant Breeding centre visit (after breakfast we will go jungle walk, bird watching, and canoe.You will see lots of crocodiles while canoeing and some rhino with their baby.)
15:00 Elephant safari or jeep safari (After lunch, we go for Jeep safari inside the National park for 5 hours or elephant safari.where we see lots of animals including the Royal Bengal Tiger. (if we lucky)
07:00 Departure to Bus stop
- Bring anti mosquito cream & suncream