16 Thrilling Days on Everest Base Camp Trek
With eight of the world's ten highest peaks, Nepal is renowned for its spectacular mountain vistas. It is where four of the worlds six tallest peaks Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu rise above everything else, crowning the towering ridges that straddle the forbidding Himalayans.
The Everest Base Camp trek is the grandest walk in the land of the Himalayas. Trekking through the Everest region offers astounding mountain views, and opportunities to get a glimpse into the life of world famous climbers (the Sherpas).
The trek further offers the opportunities to go sightseeing around Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site that is home to a variety of Himalayan floras and faunas, to get a closer look at the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world, and, of course, the most gratifying of them all, the trip to Everest Base Camp itself. Ever since the days of early climbing expeditions, Mount Everest, standing at 8,848m has had a lure of its own, drawing avid climbers and trekkers to gaze on its magnificence.
Your journey through this majestic region will immerse you in the vibrant local culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries, picturesque villages and the gentle spirit of the Sherpa people.
- Guided tour of Kathmandu’s ancient temples
- Suitable for people aged over 14 and below 65
- Get among the hustle and bustle of market town Namche Bazaar
- Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Changtse, Ama Dablam and scores of other lesser crests seen from a peaked vantage point
- Get to know the gentle spirit of the Sherpa people
- Breathtaking views of the Everest region
- Informative guides to uncover the history behind mystical sights
- Trek through the heart of Sherpa country
- Trek up to 5545m through spectacular scenery
- Experience the exhilaration of trekking to Everest Base Camp
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 16 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceAirport pickup/drop off
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- All government taxes and office expenses
- Airfare for trekking crew
- Airfare Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
- Necessary equipment such as (Sleeping bag, duffle bag- if needed) during the trek
- Sagarmatha National Park permit & TIMS card
- Welcome dinner with cultural program
- Highly experienced guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their all expenses (food, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance)
- Kathmandu city tour by car/van/hiace with English speaking guide
- Accommodation in lodge and guesthouse during the trekking days with breakfast (Below Namche- 6 nights attached bathroom with hot & cold running shower)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at Hotel Holy Himalaya (Three star category hotel|) in twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Airport pickup & drop
- Tipping for driver, guide and porter as per your satisfaction
- Your travel insurance (highly recommended)
- City sightseeing entry fees in Kathmandu for (NPR 400+200+1000)
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and trekking days. Meal (each items cost about $4 - $6 dollar (depending on place where you eat)
Your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu.
Orientation in the evening at around 5 PM. In the evening there is a welcome dinner with the cultural program at the Local hotel. Overnight at Hotel Holy Himalaya. (D)
Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath Temple or Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Swaymbhu and Patan Durbar square). Overnight at Hotel Holy Himalaya.
Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding (2600M.). Overnight at Sherpa Shangrila.
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3535M.). Overnight at Hotel Sherpaland.
Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Hotel Sherpaland.
Trek to Tengboche (3850M.). Overnight at Rivendell Guest House (B)
Trek to Dingboche (4350M.). Overnight at Bright Star
Acclimatization in Dingboche. Overnight at Bright Star
Trek to Lobuche. Overnight at Mother Earth Lodge
Trek to Gorakshep (5160M) and hike about 2-3 hour to Everest Base Camp and trek back to Gorakshep. Overnight at Himalayan Guest House
In the Early morning, hike to Kalapathar (5545 M) and trek back to Pheriche. Overnight at Pumori Lodge
Trek down to Namche. Overnight at Hotel Sherpland.
Trek to Phakding. Overnight at Hotel Sherpa Sangrila.
Trek down to Lukla. Overnight at Hotel Mera
In the Morning, fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla. Overnight at hotel.
Morning breakfast and transfer to airport for your departure.
- If in case flight is cancelled or delayed more than 2 days, we will divert your trek to Annapurna Base Camp alternatively. In this case, we would give the complementary of Everest scenic flight for the betterment of your trip without any additional charge
- Also be prepared to pay some extra money for Helicopter charter flights (approx. USD300-400) if the regular flights are cancelled or delayed for few days. Make sure that you have full-fledged Insurance at home to cover it.
- To avoid the risk of missing international flights, it is always recommended to have 2 or 3 days extra at the end of the trip to fly international, because Lukla airport is sensitive to fly and the chance of delay or cancel of the flight is always there d
- Please bring 2 Passport size photos, copy of passport and travel insurance at Orientation Meeting.
- Since the trip is based on twin-sharing basis, USD 250 will be applicable as a Single Supplementary Charge for the private accommodation