12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Be met by your guide and driver in your hotel lobby. You will then travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara, enjoy scenic views on this 7-hour car journey. From Pokhara, you will then trek through Naya Pool to Ulleri. See Hile and Tikhedhunga as you pass through.
Witness the breathtaking views of Ghorepani before heading onto Poonhill, enjoy panoramic views and the sunrise in the early morning from this amazing mountain. From there pass through Tadapani, Chhomrong, Dovan and Deurali before reaching Annapurna Base Camp. Take in these fantastic views! You will trek through Bamboo, Jhinu and Siwai before being driven back to Pokhara for a nights stay.
The next day, head back to Kathmandu - again by car taking approx 7 hours. A once in a lifetime opportunity and an unforgettable journey!
- See the beautiful village of Naya Pool as you head to Ulleri
- Trek through rhododendron forests as you're lead to Ghorepani
- Witness a magnificent sunrise from Poonhill
- As you head to Annapurna see the Kimrong River, Hiunchuli Peak and the majestic Machapuchare mountain
- Spend a night in the amazing base camo and rest before heading back
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Not recommended for children under the age of 8
- Pick-up serviceWe will meet our guests in the lobby of their Thamel hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Government taxes and office expenses.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Private Transport from Pokhara-Narapul and Phedi -Pokhara.
- Tourist bus to Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP)permit.
- Tea house accommodations during the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek and fresh fruit every evening after the dinner.
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Meals in Pokhara.
- Hotel and meals in Kathmandu.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Nepalese visa fee
7 hours 2 Star Hotel at Hotel Green Tara or Pokhara Eco Resort or Similar Enjoy seven hours of scenic drive through Prithvi Highway. Reach Pokhara and spend your night there.
7 hours Guest house An hour and a half long drive takes you from Pokhara to Naya Pool. Follow the Modi River to Birethanti, a beautiful village with many guest houses. Take the route to Ulleri travelling along the banks of the the Burungdi River. Travel past Hile (1495m) and Tikhedhunga (1525m) to reach Ulleri (2073m), a beautiful Magar village. Although the route is generally uphill and steep at places, you will enjoy the experience of trekking on an undulating landscape, past picturesque Magar villages. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
4.30 hours Guest house Today's trail winds up through oak and rhododendron forests and leads to Ghorepani, one of most popular destinations along the Annapurna route. A village in Myagdi District and located at an altitude of 2856m, Ghorepani is known for offering travellers breathtaking sceneries of the mountains. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
6.30 - 7 hours Guest house Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m) early in the morning to enjoy panoramic views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Lamjung mountains at sunrise. Descend to Ghorepani and enjoy your breakfast. Continue your downhill journey to Tadapani (2625m), travelling through rhododendron and pine forests. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5 hours Guest house Follow the trail along the Kimrong River to Chomrong (2020m). Enjoy amazing views of Annapurna South and Hiunchuli Peak as well as the majestic Machapuchare Mountain. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5 - 6 hours Guest house The journey from Chomrong to Dovan comprises both uphill and downhill trails that travel through thick rhododendron forests and descend down steep stone steps at places. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
4 - 6 hours Guest house Head for Deurali (3200m) or Machapuchare Base Camp (3700m). Hike through rhododendron and bamboo forests. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
2 - 4 hours Guest house Time to ascend to the highest point of the trek. Muster all your energy and start your journey to Annapurna Base Camp. Located at an altitude of 4131m above sea level, the base camp is the starting point for those out there to conquer the tenth highest mountain in the world that is also among the most dangerous. Be surrounded by the mighty Himalayas. Enjoy a spectacular view of mountains like Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna South (7219m), Barah Shikhar (7800m) and Machapuchare. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5 hours Guest house Time to return. Trek back to Bamboo, a picturesque village along the route, and stay there overnight. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5.30 hours Guest house Hike down to Chhomrong enjoying lovely views of Annapurna South and other mountains. Descend to Jhinu, where you can enjoy swimming / bathing in a hot spring. MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5hours 2 Star Hotel at Hotel Green Tara or Pokhara Eco Resort or Similar Start your day early. Walk downhill and cross the Kimrong River once again. Continue your journey until you have reached Siwai, where you will find a bus or a jeep that will take you to Pokhara. MEALS Breakfast & Lunch
7 hours A 7-hour drive through Prithvi Highway will take you to Kathmandu. MEALS Breakfast
- Tour can be customised to 6 - 15 days upon request
- Ideally, you should have hiking boots for treks and sneakers for camps. Please pack the appropriate clothing for the different treks
- Please provide accommodation details and a contact number when booking
- Single supplementary (per-person for accommodation USD 80) Per night during the trekking single supplementary is USD 250