11 Day Trekking Tour to Explore Nepal (Langtang valley trek)
Langtang valley trekking starts from a magnificent rural hilly road trip to Syaprubeshi, from Kathmandu.
Once you have reached Syaprubeshi your trekking starts and you will go directly towards the Lama Hotel. The trail is very mystical as it travels along the Langtang River and through traditional ethnic Tamang habitat. The occasional view of waterfalls and the traditional water mill will give you the natural authentic traditional Nepal feel.
The trekking with slight uphill and downhill trails leads towards a small lodge town amidst the forests of rhododendron and pine trees, and the place will remind you of a forest camp.
Here you will be given your first view of the mountains, and the forest trails will help you get acquainted with the different species of flora and fauna as well.
The early morning slight uphill trail will take you to Ghoda Tabela, the beautiful village between Langtang Valley and Lama Hotel. The rhododendron forests will be left behind and finally you will reach Langtang Valley village.
Unfortunately, because of the recent earthquake and glacier outbreak, the village was completely washed out, and our camp will be in Mumdu.
A hike to Kyanjin Gompa the next day and the top of Kyanjin Ri will give you a panoramic view of the mountain range. The Langtang Lirung, Tsergo Ri, Langtan and other unnamed mountains will ignite your passion and let your hardship and pain be forgotten in no time.
Afterwards, you can trek back to Syaprubeshi following the same trail, or you can move towards Ganjala Pass for further trekking.
- Amazing Langtang Valley Trekking comprising of the mountains, flora, fauna and the unique multi-ethnic culture of people residing in the region.
- Let’s help the people of Langtang to rise again from the devastating April earthquake of 2015 by trekking in the region.
- Trekking in Nepal doesn’t do boring and futile, once you embark on the journey the feeling of adventure and spirituality prevails
- Amazing Rhododendron Forests
- Stunning Himalayan Panorama Views
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 6 to days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese
- Pick-up servicePrivat car
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Three star level hotel in Kathmandu
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- First aid kit
- Round Transport ( Kathmandu to Trekking starting point to Kathmandu )
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System )
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, accommodation during the trekking
- Airport pick-up and drop off service,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two people =1 porter = Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Trekking permit for National park
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staff
- Tips for guide and porter
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in kathmandu
- Personal expenses
- Nepal visa fee
- During the trekking single supplement is USD 250
- Single supplement (per person for accommodation USD 80) Per night
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (without itinerary )
Today you are arriving at your dream destination of Nepal. You will meet your adventure company representative of Nepal Trekking Routes in Kathmandu International Airport before transferring to your hotel. In the evening you will meet your tour/trekking guide in your hotel for orientation of your tour program in Nepal.
Today you are moving to a remote village for the trekking. You are not going to start trekking today but you are arriving at the gateway of Langtang trekking. The place where you are going to stay is the district headquarters of Rasuwa District and this takes 8 hours by public transport.
Today's trek will start after breakfast and you can expect to walk around 5 miles.
Your final destination is at Thulo Syabru where you can see the beautiful Langtang Himalayan mountain range and the mountains of Lang Tang Lirung Shisa Pangma which are the best and the most famous.
Overnight stay in Thulo Syabru.
Today you will walk through the dense forest with Asami which will make for a fantastic day. Trek to the Lama hotel which is situated at an elevation of 2600m in the middle of the jungle.
Overnight in the Lama hotel.
Langtang village is one of the destruction spots of the April 25 earthquake in 2015, where hundreds of people lost their lives.
On the way up to Lama hotel is a very beautiful route and you will experience the beautiful lifestyle of the Himalayan people. You will have a chance to see the endangered animals and birds.
Langtang village is the final place for today.
Trek from Langtang village to Kyangin Gompa which is the final destination for our trekking and where you can see the beautiful scenery of the Nepal Himalayas.
Kyangin Gompa is the beautiful valley habitat of the sherpa and tamang community and where you can enjoy their traditional culture. Kyangin Gompa is the beautiful valley which is situated in the lap of the Langtang Himalayas.
Around Kyangin Gompa you can explore with your guide or separately, monasteries and a cheese factory.
Just behind Kyangin Gompa, there is a viewpoint where you can see the beautiful panaroma of the Himalayas either at Kyangin Ri or Cherkuri.
Here you will see Yala Peak, which is the training center for the Everest climbers and you will even see one of the beautiful passes we call Gangala pass.
Overnight in Kyang Gompa.
After breakfast, you will descend from Kyangin Gompa to the Lama hotel.
Today is quite long but includes a beautiful village and jungle walk following the Langtang river.
This is an easy trail, but a long day for trekking.
Overnight in the Lama hotel .
You are nearly at the end of your trekking.
This last day of your trek takes you from the Lama hotel to Syabru Bensi, the gateway of the Tibet China border we call Kerung.
Syabru Bensi is where you can celebrate your last day with your trekking crew.
Overnight at Syabru Bensi.
After breakfast, you will be heading back to Kathmandu either by public transport or private jeep. The mode of transport will depend on the guests interests.
On arrival, the Kathmandu company will organise a farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural program.
Today we will provide an airport drop-off service where your representative will come along to wish you goodbye on departure to your homeland from the beautiful country of Nepal.
- Down Jackets and Sleeping Bags supplied but it is recommended you bring your own
- Before your trek in Nepal, learn all about Altitude Sickness and the safety measures to avoid it
- We strongly recommend a complete travel insurance package
- We ensure that our clients needs are met all through the whole travel process from beginning to end
- Travel Visas are available upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport
- Good quality boots for trekking and sneakers for campsite are advised
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1