10 Days Nepal Trip
10 Days Best Nepal Trip is the best combination of city sights and attractions of the ancient cities of Kathmandu valley.
View spectacular wildlife in Chitwan National Park and visit Pokhara’s lakeside where there are excellent dining establishments.
Take a short nature hiking trek through the dense forest of Tanchowk and enjoy the beauty of Mt Fishtail from Kalsee Eco-lodge.
Throughout your trip, you will explore countless natural wonders along with different kinds of flora and fauna.
- Walking tour of Kathmandu
- Canoeing in Chitwan National park
- Wildlife viewing and Jeep Safari in Chitwan National Park
- Visit to living Goddess-Kumari
- City sights of Bhaktapur
- The spiritual Kora in Bouddha Nath
- Ancient sites of Katmandu valley
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Airport in Kathmandu.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Two nights all inclusive wildlife viewing and jungle safari trip to Chitwan National Park
- Hotel Accommodation
- All sightseeing and transfers by private vehicle
- Airport hotel airport transfers
- Services of English speaking guides
- Overnight nature hiking trip and eco-lodge accommodation
- All entry fees
- Passport and visa fees
Welcome to Kathmandu, Nepal’s largest and capital city. Today you will be given some brief information about Kathmandu with our guide.
Overnight in Kathmandu
Enjoy a guided tour of Kathmandu including UNESCO heritage sites, Durbar Square, and the Temple of living Goddess Swayambunath.
Afternoon visit Boudhnath and Pashupatinath Hindu temple.
Overnight in Kathmandu
Take an early morning scenic drive into Chitwan National Park.
In the afternoon enjoy brief guided activities including jungle walks and bird watching.
Relaxing overnight at a lodge.
Drive near the entrance to Chitwan National Park for full day of guided wildlife watching beforer returning to the lodge for a native folk dance show.
Overnight at a lodge.
Today drive to Pokhara a beautiful city with great mountain views and lakes.
Overnight in lakeside.
Take an hours drive to Lumle and enjoy 2 hours soft hiking to Kalsee Eco-lodge nestled in the middle of the forest.
Overnight at Kalsee Eco-lodge.
This morning enjoy a breathtaking view of the Annapurna Himalayan range including Annapurna (8091m), Mt Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and more.
After a late breakfast journey through the forest (3 hours) to Pokhara and spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing.
Overnight in Pokhara.
Travel back to Kathmandu
Enjoy a guided tour of the ancient cities of Kathmandu Valley including Bhaktapur.
Spend the afternoon at your leisure and do some last minute shopping.
Your itinerary ends in Kathmandu, where you can choose one final optional adventure, depart for your next destination beyond the Himalayas.
Or start your journey home with memories and stories to spare.
- A Nepal visa can obtained on arrival for most nationalities. For more information on visas visit: https://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/
- Our costs do not include insurance coverage. You must obtain your own insurance