10 Day Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley is popularly known as the valley of Glacier which is located at about 19 miles north of the capital city Kathmandu.
The Langtang Valley Trekking will commence from Dhunchhe after a hours scenic drive from Kathmandu. While following the foot step to Langtang valley one can enjoy the beauty of blooming rhododendron forest, Pine, and Juniper trees & other kind medicinal herbs too. Anyone can easily fall in love with the beauty of the Langtang region. The flow of Mountain streams and cliff of rock amuses for those who love the nature and its magic too.
The Langtang Valley Trekking is immensely popular because we get opportunities to see endangers animal such as Red Panda, Black Bear, Langur Monkey, Wild bear etc. Abundant snow- glacier, over 65 basins, Langtang, Langtang Lirung ((7246m), Dorje Lakpa (6966m.), Ganesh Himal, Shishapangma, Manaslu, Pemathang Ri, Langshisa Ri, and numerous Tibetan and Tamang settlements are the main attraction of this trek.
When 7.8 magnitude earthquake shook Nepal on 25th April 2015, a vast landslide fell off langtang lirung. It was an entire section of mountain glacier and frozen lake, estimates 40 million tons of rock and ice was felt down straight on the village. The village was destroyed.
After two years a new Langtang village is built with more beauty and fully recovered with the help of the government body and the local community. We are more focus to promote this trekking route to support the local community to recover from devastation Earthquake.
- Pass through forests of rhododendron and bamboo
- Explore a yak cheese factory in Kyanging Gompa
- Amazing views in Syabrubesi
- Free time in Kathmandu
- Celebration dinner at the end of your trip
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 10 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travelers
- Children under 8 are not permitted on this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All government taxes.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients).
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- National Park Permit.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Two night 3* Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner and breakfast during trekking.
- Kathmandu to Shybru Besi and back Kathmandu by bus.
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
Welcome to the country of Mt. Everest!
As you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel which you have booked in Kathmandu. Hotel staffs will complete check-in and manage your accommodation.
We organize welcome dinner in the hotel in the evening with our team.
On this day, we drive out to Syabru bensi from Kathmandu by Bus. The road is full of exciting scenes and views of mountains covered with forests. We stay in a lodge in Syabru bensi.
You can explore the surrounding area in the evening.
On this day, we follow the trail to Lama Hotel. The trekking is the pleasant walk for about 6 hours passing through forests of rhododendron and bamboo.
You can see some wild animals and experience natural life along the trail.
On this day, we enter into Langtang Valley. The picturesque views along the trail are very pleasant and rewarding.
The valley is third most popular trekking area in Nepal with full of varieties of flora and fauna.
On this day, we trek to Kyanging Gompa. It is a short trek of about 3 hours with the views on mountains and snow covered peaks. In the afternoon, you can explore the Yak Cheese Factory.
The fantastic views of the natural landscape and mountains are impressive.
On this day, we have rest. You can go hiking to Kyanging Ri at 4773m.
You can freely explore the surrounding area. You can visit the Cheese factory and explore the production methodology.
On this day, our trekking returns back to Lama Hotel from Kyanging Gompa.
The views along the way are impressive while returning back to the Hotel. We stay overnight in Lama Hotel.
You can explore the surrounding area if we came in time before evening.
On this day, we trek back to Syabrubesi from Lama Hotel. The trail is the same but the excitement is more while returning back to the destination.
The views of mountains and natural vegetation are impressive along the valley through the trail. We stay overnight in Syabrubesi.
On this day, we drive back to Kathmandu from Syabrubesi.
You will be transferred to hotel where you either have leisure time or you may catch the last moments exploring the missed sights or shopping for gifts to your nearest ones.
In the evening, we organize a celebration dinner together.
As it is the last day, we have to bid goodbye to the guest as the visit to Nepal comes to the end for this time.
If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and purchase the token of love from Nepal.
Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives will take you to the TIA.
We hope you will be planning for another adventure-trip while you are on returning back to your homeland.
You can extend your Nepal stay if you have time and money too.
- If in case the flight is cancelled or delayed more than 2 days, we will divert your trek to Annapurna Base Camp alternatively. In this case, we would give the complementary of Everest scenic flight for the betterment of your trip without any additional charge.
- Also be prepared to pay some extra money for Helicopter charter flights (approx. USD300-400) if the regular flights are cancelled or delayed for few days. Make sure that you have full-fledged Insurance at home to cover it.
- To avoid the risk of missing international flights, it is always recommended to have 2 or 3 days extra at the end of the trip to fly international, because Lukla airport is sensitive to fly and the chance of delay or cancellation of the flight is always there.
- Please bring 2 Passport size photos, a copy of passport and travel insurance at Orientation Meeting.
- Since the trip is based on twin-sharing basis, USD 250 will be applicable as a Single Supplementary Charge for the private accommodation
- It is safer to trek in a group and with an experienced guide and reputable agency