Chichen Itza Deluxe Full Day Private Tour
Start the day having breakfast, before hitting to the amazing trip to the Mayan Capital.Enjoy cool drinks during the ride.
CHICHEN ITZÁ is the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and is the most important archaeological zone of the area. The architectural complex of Chichen Itza has an area of 15 Kms.
Highlights include the Castle dedicated to the worship of the God Kukulkán, this is a monumental pyramid of 4 ornamental facades and 9 stepped bodies. In this building is where the Equinoxes of March and September are presented, the phenomenon of light and shadow and you can see the descent of the Feathered Serpent.
Also the Temple of the Warriors, The Observatory, The Sacred Cenote, The Ball Game, are only part of the greatness of this civilization and ancient Mayan metropolis.
Enjoy a delicious lunch, to recharge and continue the day trip.
After admiring the grandeur of Chichen Itza, we will visit the central square of the City of Valladolid, where you will feel a return to the past with its facades and buildings from the colonial era.
- All inclusive
- All day tour
- Visit to a Mayan Cenote
- Visit to the colonial city of Valladolid
- Delicious buffet
- Family friendly
- Certified guide in Mayan culture
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceYou will be contacted to confirm your exact pick up time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by the routes. If you do not received your pick up information, please contact us at least 48 hours prior the t
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Visit to a Mayan Cenote
- Express visit to Valladolid
- Buffet lunch
- Certified guide in Mayan Culture
- Entrance Fees
- Air-Conditioned Transportation
- Other activities at cenote and Valladolid
- Photos and souveniers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Light sweater
- Extra change of clothing
- Bathing suit and towel
- Cash since not all places take credit cards
- Hat or cap
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Within the site of Chichen Itza, the photography for personal non commercial use with hand - held cameras or cellphones is allowed. Go Pro cameras, video cameras or any device to shoot video applies have a fee of 45 pesos, payable at the entrance of the archeological site.