Chichen Itza, Cenotes & Valladolid VIP 1 Day Private Tour from Cancun/Riviera May
Full day Private Small Group Tour from Cancun / Riviera Maya. Experience One of the Wonders of the World: Chichen Itza. Admire the Magnificent Pyramid of Kukulcan, The Mayan Ball Game, The Sacred Cenote, The Temple of the Skulls and more…
Enjoy a delicious regional & international style buffet. Swim in a beautiful “Cenote”, the entrances to the Longest Underground Rivers in the world, and admire the amazing geological formations.
Visit the Colonial Village of Valladolid, a magical town. Admire the Old XVI Century Church, visit the City Hall, the Main Plaza and walk around this typical Mexican Village.
I, your Personal and Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place we visit. This tour is always flexible, to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rhythm and to make sure you will have the best day of your Vacation.
- Live the Cultural & Natural Treasures of Yucatan
- Experienced and certified Guides in English, French & Spanish
- We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your wishes
- Comfortable 1st Class Private transportation
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for 1 - 8 people
- Pick-up serviceWe can arrange your Pick up and drop off locations at your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya, airport or other.
- Disability ServicesFriendly. Suitable for people all ages You must be able to get in and out of a car
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Certified Guide-Driver in English, French & Spanish
- Parking lots and toll roads
- Travelers Insurance on board
- Purified bottled Water
- Mask and snorkel
- Entrance to Chichen Itza and Cenote
- ast Class private vehicle with A/C
- Personal expenses
- Meals and beverages
- Extra cash for souvenirs, Tips and other expenses
- Approximate prices you will have to pay along the tour
- A regular meal From $ 12 usd – 15 usd