3 Day Nosy Be Island Cruise
The beaches rival and overtake the nearby Mauritian, reunions, and Seychellois constellations of white sand, and sunsets, forests, and rolling green and blue vistas are best in the Indian Ocean region.
Cruising the coasts in slow appreciation is the best way to sample the widest sweep of this nature, and to see and understand the vibe of local life and the ecosystems that makeup Nosy Be and its " Nosy neighbours" (neighbour islands)!
- Cruise the coastline of Nosy Be
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from you hotel in Nosy Be.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transfer hotel – Andilana – hotel (Normal car)
- Full board (All Food)
- Activities mentioned on the program
- Beautiful Traditional Boat/Dhow rental with crew for the duration
- Mineral water
- Entrance on site and guide
- Accommodation in bivouac
- Personal needs and extras and medicines
- Breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 3
- Tips and drinks
This morning the driver will pick you up at your hotel. First, we will drive to the single best beach in Nosy be, on the northwest tip. Embarkation aboard the boat will be in the northern reach of Andilana Bay, and we will cruise along the peninsula of Ampasindava till the bay of Russians, stage of many of the forgotten episodes and stories of the Russo-Japanese war, and reputed as one of the anchorages of the region.
After lunch, stroll in the calm waters of this huge bay and its many nooks, or walk on a pretty wooded hill with breathtaking views of the sweep of the island.
Dinner and overnight stay in a bivouac on the beach.
Today we hit the seas for navigation along the coasts of the great land up to Baramamay. It is difficult to imagine the extent of the estuary of the Baramamay, penetrating through the little pass that keeps the rocks in the shape of a roaring lion.
The place is visited historically in the maritime history of Madagascar because it is a safe stop for canoes, dhows or schooners as well as for boaters. After lunch in the village of Ambariomena, we depart for a stroll along with huge mangrove, an amazing ecosystem replete with unique inhabitants: birds, eagles, and bats.
We return to the village in the sunset light. Dinner and overnight at Teophile and Josiane's.
Departure today early in the morning for reaching nosy Iranja, 2 dream islands both separated by a long white sand strip and nesting place of big turtles.
Visit the fishing village afterwards and walk on the heights of the spanning sweeping cliffs to enjoy a panoramic view from the abandoned ancient lighthouse. After the last swim in this postcard-perfect setting (the most famous photo of nosy be always features this white strip) we will sit back and cruise with lunch on board, while the show heads for nosy be along the peninsula of Ampasindava.
Arrive finally in the afternoon on the beach of Andialana once more, and transfer to your hotel anywhere on the island!
- Please include your pick up details (Hotel/Accommodation address) When making your booking