11 Day Island Hopping in Madagascar From South Africa
If there's one park not to miss in Madagascar its Andasibe, and the lemur-filled forest and is an excellent wildlife addition to your beach hopping.
Activities include bush walks amongst the 12 species of lemur, night walks and expeditions to Indri Island on game drives to see (and hear) the strange, teddy-bear-like Indri.
After your wildlife encounters, head north to the dreamy Nosy Be archipelago where you'll hop around by boat visiting three different islands each one more beautiful than the last.
- Andasibe the lemur filled forest
- Go on a bush walk and see up to 12 species of lemur
- Expedition to Indri Island
- Visit three different islands
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 11 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Days 2 & 3 all meals are included
- Everyday apart from day 2 and 3 breakfast is included
- Professional guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Parents must produce an unabridged birth certificate and a valid passport for each child travelling
- Please note it is the passenger’s duty to re-confirm all flights prior to departures
- Please note all passports must be valid 9 MONTHS after your return date