Mombasa Town Tour
Mombasa Town Tour The colourful island town of Mombasa with its blend of ancient and modern buildings on the Indian Ocean is Kenya’s principal port and the country’s second-largest city.
A comprehensive tour of the island include the old Arab town, with it’s maze of narrow twisting alleys displaying the beautifully curved doors and verandahs.
Bazaars with curio and antique shops, the Dhow harbour still in use, a Hindu temple, a visit to the Akamba wood carvers and a drive to the bazaar for a short shopping expedition.
The high light of the tour is probably the visit to Fort Jesus.
Built-in 1593 by the Portuguese to guard the entrance to the old Dhow harbour, it is the island’s Landmark. Four hundred years old, the port still stands and serves as a historical museum.
- mombasa elephant tusks,fortjesus,citymarket,oldtown
- See the Old Town
- Visit the city market
- Fort jesus
- Mombasa elephant tusks
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 3 are not permitted on this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Mombasa beach hotels.
- Disability Serviceswheelchair freindly
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by safari van
- Park fees
- Game driver
- Personal expenses
- Please wear hats, sunglass and closed appropriate footwear.