From Venice a Private Tour to Verona and Optional Wine Tasting
We arrange a private tour from Venice Piazzale Roma, Mestre downtown or Venice cruise port to Verona with the added option of wine tasting to one of the wineries located in the Valpolicella Valley.
We allot 2 hrs stop in Verona where you can enjoy the Arena, the Romeo & Juliet balcony and more.
Then, head to the sweet hills that overlook Verona to the Trattoria Alla Ruota where you can taste a trademark recipe: the Tortelli all'Amarone, famous and delicious wine of the valley.
Afterward, back to Venice or the location where you have been picked up in the morning.
- Booklet available for free
- English speaking driver
- 8 hours tour
- Private tour by Mercedes
- See the beautiful sights of Verona
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is for groups of 1-3 people
- Pick-up serviceYou'll be picked up by our driver/representative from Venice Piazzale Roma, Mestre downtown or Venice cruise port
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 2 hrs stop in Verona and 2 at the restaurant
- Children seats as complimentary service
- WiFi on board as complimentary
- Pick up and Drop off
- Wine tour and tasting
- Lunch at the restaurant
- Do Not forget your Camera on this tour as there are stunning photo opportunities
- At booking stage please inform us if any children seats are required
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1