Private Mount Etna & Wine Experience in Sicily
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 6 hours
Discover the highest and the most active volcano in Europe Etna 2000 mt by a private tour. We pick you up in the morning at your hotel and start our trip to Etna, on the way we make a short break in a small sicilian village for a cup of coffee and home-made almond biscuits. Next stop is Mount Etna 2000mt. It’s seductive and fascinating, though worrying and frightening at the same time. It alludes to the endless cycle of life through a constant renewal, where the new is simply a transformation of the old. You are free to explore Silvestry crators. Then we stop at the eldest winery with a breath-taking sea view to enjoy the traditional Sicilian lunch and to taste Sicilian wine.
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Lunch & Wine tasting included
- Professional licensed guide
- All models of transport of high standard (VIP)
- Visit the Eldest Winery where you also find breathtaking views
- Village stop for coffee and biscuits
- Discover the highest and the most active volcano in Europe, Mt Etna
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Duration: 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel
- Disability ServicesPlease, inform us 7 days before the booked tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Coffee & water
- Lunch & wine tasting
- Certified guide
- Luxury Standard Modes Transport
- Pick up and drop off at the Desired Location
- Any drinks & meals outside of Etna Tour
- Etna cable ways
Pick up and drop off at your desired hotel, please ensure you enter the correct Name and Address of Hotel. Alternatively, see map for our meeint point.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Inform us about any food allergies well in advance
- Bring an extra jacket with you, as the weather may be windy
- Put on comfortable shoes
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.