Experience Mt Etna and Taormina on Daily and Shore Private Tours
The excursion includes pick up from your hotel/accommodation or port of call (Messina or Catania seaport).
The tour includes a visit of Mount Etna with activities at 2000 mt asl, the Silvestri craters, see the flow that almost destroyed the village of Zafferana in 1992 and stop to taste typical local products such as honey, pistachio, wines and spirits.
After lunch, you will have time for a free walking tour of Taormina, where you can visit the Greek theatre, the botanical garden, Isola Bella and more.
Drop off at your hotel/accommodation or port of call.
Tour length: 8 hours ca.
All the transfer will be performed by comfortable car or minivan with air conditioning
- Visit the famous Mount Etna and Silvestri Craters
- Have a taste of local foods, wines and spirits of the area
- Enjoy a walking tour of Taormina and its interesting attractions
- All the transfer will be performed by comfortable car or minivan with air conditioning
- Pick Up and Drop Off from your Hotel/Accommodation or Port of Call ( Messina or Catania Seaport)
- Duration: 8 hours;
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel/accommodation or port of call
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and Drop off from hotel/accommodation or Port of call
- All transfers to and from the different attractions
- Gas. Parking and Toll Fees
- Tickets and everything not expressly mentioned in the tours inclusions
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- A wind jacket is highly recommended.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (sneakers are ok),
- This Program may change accordingly to bad weather conditions
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.