Etna Wine Tasting Tour From Messina
To discover Sicily is not so easy as may seem, you need to be prepared emotionally and psychologically to understand the enormous amount of art, culture, history, traditions, myths, architecture, flavours and essences.
The bright blue of the sky mixed with the clearness of the seas and with the scent of citrus trees in the spring have always made this ancient land an open-air painting.
During your tour admire the richness of one of the most important heritage of Sicily (Mt Etna) with its impressive size, astonishing views above sea level and villages situated at its base.
While we travel to Crateri Silvestri, your tour guide will give you all the information on the beautiful lunar landscape surroundings and on arrival, you will have time to explore this stunning and fascinating region at your own pace.
Our tour will continue as we move on to one of the many famous wineries of the region, tasting a variety of local wines surrounded by the natural beauty of Mt. Etna.
With your heart full of unique emotions and experiences we will make our way towards Messina, with a shortstop for a panoramic view of the city, see the main points of the historical centre.
Our guide will leave you at your departure point wishing you a speedy return to visit magical Sicily in the future.
- Sampling and tasting many typical Sicilian products
- Local wine tasting
- Visiting Crateri Silvestri
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop offs from the port of Messina or certain hotels.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver and Local Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Food and Wine tasting
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees
- Comfortable footwear is advised
- In very hot weather it is advised to use a hat or umbrella