Visit the Breathtaking Terrain of the Amalfi Coast and Positano Day Trip
Explore the famous Amalfi Coast on this small group full-day excursion from Rome. Come aboard a high-speed train to experience the amazing Amalfi Coast. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views while we take you on a journey to two of our favorite coastal towns - Positano and Amalfi.
Due to Positano's splendid panoramic position and enchanting town center, it is easy to understand why this city is not to be missed. From the quaint, colorful shops that line the roads, to its numerous world-famous beaches, Positano will leave you enchanted.
We will then move on to Amalfi, with its Mediterranean architecture, stacked houses and colorful buildings, Amalfi is easily one of Italy's most famous towns.
After a lovely day of sightseeing, we will make our way back to Rome.
- Guided Tour
- High Speed Train
- Day Trip From Rome
- Amalfi Coast
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Duration: 1 Day
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 08:30 AM (from April to October )
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Spanish-speaking driver
- High speed train tickets Rome/Napoli/Rome
- Minivan at disposal to visit Positano and Amalfi
- English-speaking driver
- No hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to Meeting Point
- Optional Gratuities
* The tour begins at 07:30 in via Marsala 46/48 – in front of Caffé Trombetta
* The tour ends in Roma Termini Station.
* This tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1